Exodus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for YoyoXcamy

2 posters

Go down

Application for YoyoXcamy Empty Application for YoyoXcamy

Post by YoyoboyRo Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:55 pm

Hey guys, first let me salute you trough the forum - finaly Smile

Why do you want to join Exodus?
A: Recruit atm, i joined invited by a polite guildmember that told me i will find here what i am lookin for: a guild to call my own that will help me improve and where i will contribue with my talents and skills, to pvp but mostru to raid - because this is why i play this game - never raid-ed b4 in any other mmos ( Hero Online, Cabal Europe, Lineage II )
What will be the name of the character you are applying on?
yoyoXcamy 50 Sith Sorc - DPS build -
What is your Time Zone?
gmt+2 Bucharest
What can Exodus do for you as a guild, and help you do in Star Wars: The Old Republic?
I want to raid. pvp we can do any time you like but i want to raid. i think i have good gear but the desire to slay high lvl epic mobs....world bosses ...i can hardly wait...
Do you use Ventrilo? (We expect all members to use vent atleast to listen)
I can use anything u like, as long as i have server and pass : ts3, skype, yahoo, even Ventrilo ( never used it yet but i'm a fast learner - and i have headset also )
Give us an Estimate of your usual gaming hours and how often will you play?
i play like this (gmt+2) from 8 am to 10am ( then i have to go 2 work - lawyer - but i finish amazingly fast so like 12-13 p.m. from 16.00 i'm online again - then my wife fk** lvling her stupid jedy on red eclipse, then after 21 pm to - as long as required i'm also on. and weekdays - from 9 am - to 03 am Smile also here. do i play too much, i wonder Smile)
Were you referred to Exodus by an Exodus member, if so who?
im not very good at remembering names - but thanks anyway to the one that recuited us ) me and Mira'zu
If you are part of a group application, list the members your application.
Mira'zu - lvl 50 Sith Sorc like me
Any extra important/application relevent details?
yeah, actually...if you dont make us members...my wife ( the jedy ) will hunt you down Smile) ^^ Exodus FTW

p.s. Mira'zu 's post...shortly...

YoyoboyRo

Back to top Go down

Application for YoyoXcamy Empty Re: Application for YoyoXcamy

Post by Admin Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:15 pm

message me in game asap, i am ggthx

Admin
Admin

https://exodus.0wn0.com

Back to top Go down