Exodus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for Zolen

2 posters

Go down

Application for Zolen Empty Application for Zolen

Post by Zolen Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:00 am

Why do you want to join Exodus?I am looking for a serious, active guild who I can enjoy the game with.

What will be the name of the character you are applying on? Zolen

What is your Time Zone? Eastern

What can Exodus do for you as a guild, and help you do in Star Wars: The Old Republic? Not really looking for a guild do anything. I am currently looking for a active guild who enjoys end game, raid, and group events

Do you use Ventrilo? (We expect all members to use vent atleast to listen) I use Ventrilo. I have a mic and earphones

Give us an Estimate of your usual gaming hours and how often will you play? During the week I am normally on from 4pm to 8 or 9 pm and the weekends different hours but for longer time. I normally play at least 25+ hours a week if not more

Were you referred to Exodus by an Exodus member, if so who? No one referred me to Exodus. I have been looking around and doing research on finding a guild I can call home and enjoy the game with.

If you are part of a group application, list the members your application. N/A

Any extra important/application relevent details? I have been playing MMOs since Earth and Beyond. I have played Everquest 1 and 2, Earth and Beyond, WoW, Conan, LOTRO, SWG, Vanguard, and STO. I really enjoy MMOs and grouping in end game raids and events. I like working as a team to accomplish big odds and just enjoy playing. I have played every role and understand what is expected and is needed in order to keep my group members alive. I enjoy helping others and doing what I can whether its credits or just time to help them with their quests. I have been in the roles from member to officer in past guilds and enjoy either one. I am a easy going person who enjoys gaming who can go from joking with someone to serious when needed. If there is anything else you guys need from me that I did not think of please feel free to ask.

Zolen

Back to top Go down

Application for Zolen Empty Re: Application for Zolen

Post by Admin Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:43 pm

Contact me in game on ggthx i'll get u into ventrilo.

Admin
Admin

https://exodus.0wn0.com

Back to top Go down