Exodus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midgers Application

Go down

Midgers Application  Empty Midgers Application

Post by Midgers Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:48 pm

1) Why do you want to join Exodus?

I want to join Exodus because I believe it will be an environment where I can progress through endgame content with people who are both skilled in their respective classes and are not afraid to learn new things and face a challenge. Also fun. Lots of fun!

2) What will be the name of the character you are applying on?
Midgers (Sorc-healing)

3) What is your Time Zone?

Eastern Standard. I live in the Washington DC area.

4)What can Exodus do for you as a guild, and help you do in Star Wars: The Old Republic?

Provide a social environment in which to progress in end-game content while having a good time and hopefully making some friends. I hope that it will be an environment where people log on more than just at raid times and thusly are prepared for said raids by either doing dailies or some other form of keeping themselves prepared for all of their raiding needs. (Repairs, stims etc etc)

5) Do you use Ventrilo? (We expect all members to use vent at least to listen)
Yes. I have a headset and microphone.

6) Give us an Estimate of your usual gaming hours and how often will you play?

6pm-11pm weeknights. Whenever on weekends. Usually on during the weekdays as well to craft or level an alt.

7) Were you referred to Exodus by an Exodus member, if so who?

Juggernaughty.

8.) If you are part of a group application, list the members your application.
Rogesh, Raminus

9) Any extra important/application relevant details?
I have an extensive background in raiding. I raided through wow’s burning crusade and wrath content in a progressive and competitive guild on the Area52 server as a fire/arcane mage. I am experienced and willing to take criticism where and when it is due to me. I believe I make a good guildmate because I am almost always willing to be helpful to other players and I am easy to get along with.

Midgers

Back to top Go down